Unable to obtain information form Support

I have been trying to obtain information/advice from the TT Website? Support and all I seem to do is go round in circles and get a standard reply which leaves me frustrated and no better informed. All I am trying to ascertain is: The fact that my screen on my One IQ has got badly scratched and I would like to know if it can be replaced/repaired and at what cost, but trying to get that info is a "nightmare". Can anyone help, or Can TomTom do something about their site "make it user friendly".
I am very computer literate, but boy their site is the pits.

We're not associated with TomTom, Inc. in any way.

It's unclear whether you spoke with UK support or just tried to deal with the convoluted support screens.

If you haven't called, the number is:
0845 161 0009
Monday - Friday: 09:00 - 18:30 GMT

That said, my understanding is that TT won't deal with the glass screen, whether in warranty period or not.

One of our supermods, Mikealder, is UK based and may be able to advise regarding reliable repair shops in the UK or you can google for 'satnav repairs uk' and plenty of links show up.

Ask a Question