clearing cache

The act of setting up IS Clear Flash actually working. Not very good user feedback. Did it make a change to the functionality of the unit after you ran Clear Flash 3 times?

I don't think he's getting as far as the Clear Flash program... From his description it's the Winzip self-extractor that SHOULD open the Clear Flash in a new window.

I get exactly the same (the setup button is greyed out as you can just see in the first picture), but after about a second a new window opens on top of it saying something like "processing APK files"

ClearFlash_install_1.jpg

.... and then a big new window opens along with a graphic of the TomTom hands logo which guides me through the rest of the process

ClearFlash_install_2.jpg

ClearFlash_install_3.jpg

I don't know why that's not working for you, I'm assuming you don't get to see any of the screens with the red hands?

Try a fresh download?
Or maybe there's something in your Windows or anti-virus settings that is stopping auto-run programs?

Ask a Question