POI Icon request

Ad

Advertisements

Cvs

Giorgio, the nearest CVS to me is in Orleans, Massachusetts. Could you include the bmp and POI file? Thanks so much!

can you please make me a bank of montreal in Greater Toronto Area and with the bmo icon please and thank you kind sir if you can please include the rest of ontario canada going to other banks using their atms cost so much these days

Pedro, good morning, what are the requirements for the POI icon? I believe the size is 22x22. But have also read it can be 24x22? I have a TomTom XL if that matters. Also when I save what is the number of colors. I have tried to make a couple, (I need one for Tattoo parlors, junkyards, and one for personal/friends etc) I have it sized right I believe, can save it, but it still doesn't show up on the tomtom. THANK YOU in advance

TomTom Model(s)
GO 910, ONE V2, GO 920 GO 730 & iPad TT App
Pedro, good morning, what are the requirements for the POI icon? I believe the size is 22x22. But have also read it can be 24x22? I have a TomTom XL if that matters. Also when I save what is the number of colors. I have tried to make a couple, (I need one for Tattoo parlors, junkyards, and one for personal/friends etc) I have it sized right I believe, can save it, but it still doesn't show up on the tomtom. THANK YOU in advance
Hello. the max size is 24x24. You can go lower than that.
I make sure the resolution is at 72.
If you are having problems, I'll be happy to help. Just attach the image here and I'll take care of the rest.

Ad

Advertisements

TomTom Model(s)
XL-S
How about cutting this down to the Capital B's with the leaf in the middle for me? B leaf B Thanks in advance!

Ad

Advertisements

POI icons

I created bitmap image icons but they are not working, if you can help me these!

I also want to put a icon for my home address (not by creating a poi). Is it possible? Where the Home address is stored?

Attachments

TomTom Model(s)
Can someone please help me create an icon for the POI I'm working on. I tried to resize the image but I'm having problem with it. I appreciate any help. Thank you!

Attachments

Ad

Advertisements

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom XL-335TM; Map 935.5811
Will this work? It's 24 x 14 pixels. When I made it 24 x 24, it was too tall (aspect messed up).

Hope it works for you.

Attachments

Ad

Advertisements

Ask a Question