POI Icon request

GameStop

Hello all. Can someone Please create an icon for GameStop? I am trying to create one but it's not working out. :(

Hello all. Can someone Please create an icon for GameStop? I am trying to create one but it's not working out. :(

Why not just use the actual Game Stop Logo? Resize it to 20x20 (or 20 x XX) and save it as a .bmp file.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    1.4 KB · Views: 386
99 Restaurant

I need a 99 restaurant icon, i am unable to make it 24 x 24 !!

thanks in advance

Exxon - POI but no icon

Yesterday, I added Exxon POIs to my TT1, but there's no icon attached. Actually, the POI I added (through TT Home) didn't install properly at first, but I unzipped the file and copied the .ov2 to my NA Maps folder. However, I'm getting the dreaded "red box" next to Exxon because there was no icon provided. I couldn't locate one online. Anybody have one? I did find some icons marked as PNG files, and tried to convert them to .bmp, but TT didn't recognize them, so I still have just the red box. Thanks, Stephen

I was having the same issue as my "red light camera" icon. Turned out the name wasn't the exact same format. "Red Light" versus "Red_Light". Once I found the problem the image showed up on my TT1. So they seem to be case sensitive as well...

I made my own Tim Hortons icon from scratch cause I wasn't fond of the ones I found, reduced the image to 22x22, saved as the other image's file name and I was good to go...

Unless I totally misunderstood the problem, in which case, I'll just shut my mouth LMAO

Will this one work? I read somewhere if teh area is red (255,0,0) then that area becomes transparent on the TT... If you don't need it red, you can always edit in MS paint....

Hope that helped

Attachments

• exxon.bmp
    652 bytes · Views: 400
Yesterday, I added Exxon POIs to my TT1, but there's no icon attached. Actually, the POI I added (through TT Home) didn't install properly at first, but I unzipped the file and copied the .ov2 to my NA Maps folder. However, I'm getting the dreaded "red box" next to Exxon because there was no icon provided. I couldn't locate one online. Anybody have one? I did find some icons marked as PNG files, and tried to convert them to .bmp, but TT didn't recognize them, so I still have just the red box. Thanks, Stephen

Here's your icon. It should work well!

Attachments

• Exxon.zip
    404 bytes · Views: 293
I find it odd that the icon didn't come through. The Exxon one available from TTH (the one on the first page) is he one I uploaded. I think it's here on the forum as well, if not it's over at POIfriend.com Does TTH include icons when they upload? Maybe not.

Exxon icon fine

It does show in the POI menu, however it doesn't show up as I'm driving and the icons typically appear as I get near them, instead I only get the generic gas pump icon instead of Exxon, Shell, Texaco, etc. Weird.

Alert

Is there anywhere on this web site where someone can request an alert that tells you that you have made a wrong turn or you have missed an exit. Is one even able to program that into a Nav?

Cvs Poi

I've read back over the CVS POI that was created. I'd like to know if it is safe to put onto TomTom device?

Ask a Question