Want To Display Latitude/Longitude

After 2 days of playing around with my unit with various NC versions, I couldn't never displayed the lat/long info on the navigating screen. Without knowing your NC that had that feature, I guess I can't check.

How do I get that information? What screen do I need to look at?

How do I get that information? What screen do I need to look at?

Touch the sat bars in the lower right hand corner. Then touch the app version number, e.g. 8.XXXX. That will take you to the Status Summary page which will show you your lat/long.

As I describer earlier, you can also set the Map Browser to show lat/long by going into the browser setup menu.

You can also touch 'Help Me' icon and then 'Where Am I' to display lat/long.

Hope this helps.

----edit-----edit-----
After a quick re-read of the last few posts, I may have mis-understood your last post. If you are asking how to get to the lat/long then the information stands. If you are asking how to get to Navcore version then that would be the 8.xxxx number. If you are asking if there might be an install log showing the number of your last few Navcore updates then that is beyond my knowledge.
----edit-----edit-----

Last edited:
Touch the sat bars in the lower right hand corner. Then touch the app version number, e.g. 8.XXXX. That will take you to the Status Summary page which will show you your lat/long.

As I describer earlier, you can also set the Map Browser to show lat/long by going into the browser setup menu.

You can also touch 'Help Me' icon and then 'Where Am I' to display lat/long.

Hope this helps.

My version is 8.351.

This afternoon I was talking to a neighbor who also has a TomTom 730 and he said he'd never seen the lat/long on the navigator screen. I guess I must have been hallucinating all these months. Anyway, thank you for all your effort. I guess if I really need to know the lat/long I'll just tap the HELP ME icon.

My version is 8.351.

This afternoon I was talking to a neighbor who also has a TomTom 730 and he said he'd never seen the lat/long on the navigator screen. I guess I must have been hallucinating all these months. Anyway, thank you for all your effort. I guess if I really need to know the lat/long I'll just tap the HELP ME icon.

The only things that I've gotten to show in that corner are speed: 35/50mph
And the compass: 167?S

In the Browse Map mode, options, Advanced, you can check off to show lat/long. But in the normal status bar, I've never seen it shown either.

Ask a Question