Want To Display Latitude/Longitude

I recently updated my maps and had to reset some preferences. I remember before being able to view the current lat/long. Now I can't find that option. Where is it?

You can do that by tapping the satellite bar and then the ? at the GPS icon.

You do not mention your model but some have the Live Saver icon Help me! on Main menu screen 1 of 4. Once tapped there is an icon for Where am I?

ALL

It would be a good idea to put the model of your TomTom in your signature.
To do that, click User CP above and follow directions.

I've changed my signature to show I have the GO 730T. Before my preferences went haywire I always had the lat/long in the preferences bar at the bottom of the screen. Now I don't. I'd like it to always be there.

Thanks for adding your device to your signature.

I don't remember having coordinates displayed in the Start up screen.
I looked under Preferences just now and cannot see an option for it either.

Thanks for adding your device to your signature.

I don't remember having coordinates displayed in the Start up screen.
I looked under Preferences just now and cannot see an option for it either.

Yeah, the first thing I did was to go to the manual but I can't find it there either.

I recently updated my maps and had to reset some preferences. I remember before being able to view the current lat/long. Now I can't find that option. Where is it?
You were able to view the lat/long on the Navigating screen or on the Browse Map screen?

Honestly, I've been through so many NC updates/versions and seriously, I've never seen lat/long displayed on the navigating screen.
Was it just on the screen or did you have to touch any button? Remember?

Honestly, I've been through so many NC updates/versions and seriously, I've never seen lat/long displayed on the navigating screen.
Was it just on the screen or did you have to touch any button? Remember?

It was on the screen in the lower right-hand corner. It was always there. I didn't have to touch the screen or change screens to see it.

I have had my 730T for about six months now and have updated it from map 810 through 845 and I have never seen lat/long on the navigation screen. You can however get these by going to browse map > options > advanced and check the Coordinates box. This will show you the lat/long on the browse map screen.

I don't know if that is what you are looking for but it is the only place I can think of (other then status summary page) that will show lat/long.

Hope this helps.

If this will help, I've attached a screenshot of my navigation screen. Right now the RED ARROW is pointing to the direction which is displayed as degrees on the compass as well as N/S/E/W. This is the place where I used to have lat/long displayed.

Attachments

• screenshot_01.jpg
    screenshot_01.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 339
If this will help, I've attached a screenshot of my navigation screen. Right now the RED ARROW is pointing to the direction which is displayed as degrees on the compass as well as N/S/E/W. This is the place where I used to have lat/long displayed.

Let me twist mine around to see if I'm able to display lat/long.
Never seen it b4.

Oh, NC stands for NavCore, which is the firmware.
Although I've seen NavCore written some time ago, I have never seen it abbreviated to NC.
It appears that over the last year there developed a consensus in referring to it as the OS.
Cheers,

Right now the RED ARROW is pointing to the direction which is displayed as degrees on the compass as well as N/S/E/W. This is the place where I used to have lat/long displayed.
I have never seen a screen like that.
With HOME, mine displays UK (UST) time to the left of the satellite bar and traveling speed below (as in 0 km/h).

Although I've seen NavCore written some time ago, I have never seen it abbreviated to NC.
It appears that over the last year there developed a consensus in referring to it as the OS.
Cheers,

I thought we still call it as NavCore, maybe I'm out of date.

After 2 days of playing around with my unit with various NC versions, I couldn't never displayed the lat/long info on the navigating screen. Without knowing your NC that had that feature, I guess I can't check.

Ask a Question