TomTom One 3rd itinerary active ?

Ok, so I tried the itinerary button fix and it shows up, but when I tap it, the system freezes, then reboots. I tried looking around to see what that might be about and might this be related to the TT monkeys tinkering away under v. 8.010? Which is what I have, of course, on my TT One 3rd edition.

Thanks...

Ok, so I tried the itinerary button fix and it shows up, but when I tap it, the system freezes, then reboots. I tried looking around to see what that might be about and might this be related to the TT monkeys tinkering away under v. 8.010? Which is what I have, of course, on my TT One 3rd edition.

Thanks...

I had the same issue with mine. I installed V 7.166 (I think) of the firmware - the problem is gone. It seems that TomTom has removed this option from the firmware for the One in 8.010

Hi. Which map version are you using? Somewhere I read that the latest map (8.15 I believe) may not work with firmware version 7.166.

I had the same issue with mine. I installed V 7.166 (I think) of the firmware - the problem is gone. It seems that TomTom has removed this option from the firmware for the One in 8.010

Hi. Which map version are you using? Somewhere I read that the latest map (8.15 I believe) may not work with firmware version 7.166.

The map version is 7.something - I'm not in front of my TomTom right now. The maps are fine for me - when it comes time that I decide to upgrade the maps, I'll probably upgrade the whole unit.

Ask a Question