New device

They have already released a new Expert model in Europe.

thanks for the reply 😊
I'm sorry but I don't find anything about the expert model was released one month ago. But on 2021

thanks for the reply 😊
I'm sorry but I don't find anything about the expert model was released one month ago. But on 2021
I heard about it from someone in Europe. They call it the "GO Expert Plus". Click link below for their UK site:

Last edited:
Thanks for info 😊

But anyone now if this year will be a new devices ( rumors, intern informasjon)
which eventually with more features for normal car navigation?

I don't hear any rumor, I ask if someone now something about something new this sommer or on the Q4 this year

Honestly last week I have a chat talk with the support and I have asked them. The answer I receive was they plan to get out a new device next month.
But I don't have sure if the guy from the support just said that just to say? I don't have enough experience with the feablity of support from TomTom??

any comments?
I just didn't say it before because I'm not sure of the feablity from them

I think that there may be a new satnav coming soon. Received an email from Tomtom on the 23rd of July advertising their Summer sale with up to 30% off and there was 30% off the Go Discover 7" Premium Pack on the web page it linked to. Now it has changed to 35% off on the same link and also Argos have the 6" Go Discover on a clearance sale. Seems that they may be getting rid of old stock before a replacement model comes out. Just watched a 1 year old video review of the Go Expert and he says that a model is coming with a 4g sim. The Go Expert Plus now comes with USb C so fingers crossed for a new car model with USB C and a 4g sim.

Last edited:
yes I plan to buy a TomTom I come from Garmin , but I used TomTom on iOS and the traffic function is excellent, much better than Garmin . what I have doubts about is that some models are already from 2021 from TomTom and I think a new model will come out but when is the question

Looks like TomTom in the U.K. have a new car satnav on their website. The Go Superior, it comes with USB C and either a 6 inch or 7 inch screen size and new visual cues and emmision zone avoidance. I've just ordered the 7 inch model, use code HBDAY22 for 20% off.

Last edited:
Looks like TomTom in the U.K. have a new car satnav on their website. The Go Superior, it comes with USB C and either a 6 inch or 7 inch screen size and new visual cues and emmision zone avoidance. I've just ordered the 7 inch model, use code HBDAY22 for 22% off.
Hi there @TROG1974 -
That’s a very beneficial discount for a more realistic product price. On another plus note, it appears the back room boys on the development crew have listened to criticisms and brought back the much requested change of map colour and even route lines amongst other elements.
Shame the speedy cams are only free for the first 12 months. It would be great to know how you get on with the device.

Ask a Question