Connect TomTom 930 B.T. to B.T. Speakers

TomTom Model(s)
930T
Can I connect TomTom 930 B.T. to B.T. Speakers ?

If so what are the steps to do it?

Thanks

Zhong

The only BT profile that the TomTon knows it the A2DP profile. You must find a speaker that works with that profile, and then it should be no issue to pair up.
There are quite a few out there that will support A2DP as one of their several profiles.

The only BT profile that the TomTon knows it the A2DP profile. You must find a speaker that works with that profile, and then it should be no issue to pair up.
There are quite a few out there that will support A2DP as one of their several profiles.

I used Jam Rewind and Headrush speaker. Either they don't have A2DP or I can't get them to pair and connect to Tom Tom 930 successfully.

Take a look at the specs on those speakers. Should tell you what they do/don't support.
If you search the net for 'speaker' and 'A2DP' you'll find quite a few out there.

Ask a Question