Connect TomTom 930 B.T. to B.T. Speakers

TomTom Model(s)
930T
Can I connect TomTom 930 B.T. to B.T. Speakers ?

If so what are the steps to do it?

Thanks

Zhong

Ad

Advertisements

canderson

TomTom Model(s)
GO720, GO740, GO 1535, Via 1535, Via 1605, GO 52, GO 600, GO 620, GO 630, GO Discover, TomTom Bridge
The only BT profile that the TomTon knows it the A2DP profile. You must find a speaker that works with that profile, and then it should be no issue to pair up.
There are quite a few out there that will support A2DP as one of their several profiles.

TomTom Model(s)
930T
The only BT profile that the TomTon knows it the A2DP profile. You must find a speaker that works with that profile, and then it should be no issue to pair up.
There are quite a few out there that will support A2DP as one of their several profiles.

I used Jam Rewind and Headrush speaker. Either they don't have A2DP or I can't get them to pair and connect to Tom Tom 930 successfully.

Ad

Advertisements

canderson

TomTom Model(s)
GO720, GO740, GO 1535, Via 1535, Via 1605, GO 52, GO 600, GO 620, GO 630, GO Discover, TomTom Bridge
Take a look at the specs on those speakers. Should tell you what they do/don't support.
If you search the net for 'speaker' and 'A2DP' you'll find quite a few out there.

Ask a Question