And again TomTom Carminat

It is possible that the 'deviant' code version also included a different boot loader that is not compatible with the official firmware release.

No, that's the problem with 'unknown' code. The bootloader update is a one way process. If the device finds a new bootloader in an update, it applies it, but there's no way to go backwards to an earlier one. TomTom assumes that you are updating forward, using their code.

No, that's the problem with 'unknown' code. The bootloader update is a one way process. If the device finds a new bootloader in an update, it applies it, but there's no way to go backwards to an earlier one. TomTom assumes that you are updating forward, using their code.

Thank you very much! And I wanted to ask the last question. if I order with Ebay a block with a native flash drive https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/132244098365 Is there option of what he will earn?

Because of the age of that unit, I would consider instead saving some money toward one of the newer models that fit to the windscreen.

Also, in your location, do you receive free map updates for your Carminat? If not, that would be another good reason to consider a different model at this time.

Because of the age of that unit, I would consider instead saving some money toward one of the newer models that fit to the windscreen.

Also, in your location, do you receive free map updates for your Carminat? If not, that would be another good reason to consider a different model at this time.

I understand you, thank you for the offer! But what to do with the block? if you shoot what to replace? if you could put a simple black and white information display for his place, but the master (electrician) from the official dealer Renault spread his hands and said "so it is impossible." offered to also order from China, but I'm already used to TomTom and he completely suits me with him toured almost all of Russia.))) Thank you very much for the advice and assistance you provided!

If you buy another Carminat это дорого. But I understand that it fits the car very nicely and that solution is certainly possible. But when if you buy another Carminat, be careful that a Carminat has recent maps on it. A new map for it is even more дорогая!

If you buy another Carminat это дорого. But I understand that it fits the car very nicely and that solution is certainly possible. But when if you buy another Carminat, be careful that a Carminat has recent maps on it. A new map for it is even more дорогая!

Thank you! The new map of Russia used to cost about $ 49. but what should I do before I had to change the battery in the car, and not pull it to failure.

It is unclear what happened to your old Carminat, but what you describe is a situation we have never heard for this device. So I do not think you have any risk of that same problem with another one.

If you like the Carminat, they are certainly available as used devices. Again, be sure to ask about the age of the map in any used Carminat, and if the map is old, be sure to add the price of the map in your cost.

It is unclear what happened to your old Carminat, but what you describe is a situation we have never heard for this device. So I do not think you have any risk of that same problem with another one.

If you like the Carminat, they are certainly available as used devices. Again, be sure to ask about the age of the map in any used Carminat, and if the map is old, be sure to add the price of the map in your cost.

Thank you very much for everything! Good luck in everything! I will be glad next time to contact you!

Ask a Question