Hope this scares some thieves if they steal my tomtom again..

My new Splash screen on my 130S since my Onev2 was stolen...

Attachments

• tomtomhomeland.jpg
    tomtomhomeland.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 2,288
If this one is recovered by the authorities you'll most likely spend more time in jail than the perpetrator.

Why? Free speech, right? It doesn't restrict the rights of others, doesn't cause harm to others, does not impair law enforcement, and the seal itself may be a registered trademark of Homeland Security but they're not going to prosecute for something like this.

The seal itself may be a registered trademark of Homeland Security but they're not going to prosecute for something like this.

Really? I bet they would try to and put you through a ton of hell even if you were never convicted of a crime... that's one department you do not want to mess with.

If anything, put your local jurisdiction on there... either county sheriff or city police logo.

I thought (and still think) the image looks great.
I was just about grabbing and get it into my unit to scare away thieves but after reading and reading and reading, I feel much more scare than any thief :D

As a former police officer I can say, you people that take yourselves WAY too seriously. The LE that find this could give a damn about that image. They will probably want a copy of the images as well for their stuff.

Jeez, some of you need to get a life. And if you want to put the FBI onto me, feel free. I'll give you the number for the local FBI office and names of the agents I drink beer with at the football games so they can speed up the investigation. Sorry guy/gals, you have pushed a button on this one.

Neat image!

Really? I bet they would try to and put you through a ton of hell even if you were never convicted of a crime... that's one department you do not want to mess with.

If anything, put your local jurisdiction on there... either county sheriff or city police logo.

Nice to see the department of Fatherland security is doing its job and frightening US citizens.

As a former police officer I can say, you people that take yourselves WAY too seriously. The LE that find this could give a damn about that image. They will probably want a copy of the images as well for their stuff.

Jeez, some of you need to get a life. And if you want to put the FBI onto me, feel free. I'll give you the number for the local FBI office and names of the agents I drink beer with at the football games so they can speed up the investigation. Sorry guy/gals, you have pushed a button on this one.

Neat image!

tff. agree, way too serious, neat image, harmless fun.

Seriouly... The Homeland security has instilled more feel into our own American people than it has into any other country in the World. I mean I have done some travels and people laugh at America because of certain departments the the Government has instated. That is a great Image and I TRULY hope that it works for you. People need to learn how to relax and dont worry so much about the FEDS.

I love it! And obviously, no official with any any agency is going to care one tiny bit.

The only problem that I see is the criminal's response. He's *already* got the unit, right? So he turns it on and sees "Tracking procedure executed". Is he going to turn around and put it back in your car? It would be easy enough... he's got a GPS after all.

NO, he's going to roll down the window and pitch it in the river.

I've got pictures of my kids for startup and shutdown. I'm considering simply adding a line at the bottom, "STOLEN from (me), REWARD if found, call (me)". That ought to be enough to at least alert the pawn shop guy that he's dealing with hot merchandise. If I'm lucky, he'll give the bad guy 10 seconds to leave the store without the unit. (Though I know it's more likely the pawn shop owner knows how to do a hard-reset.)

thief protector

when i park my corvette any place i place a empty gun holster on the dash to let the would be car thief that this owner is armed and may be close by.

Ask a Question