LG chocolate touch - any hope?

Cannot connect my lg chocolate touch to GPS. Support says that the model is not supported and there is no guarantee that it will be. Anybody has experience with how quickly devices are added? I am willing to wait if I knew it will be, otherwise I should probably return the device - no reason to pay for a feature that doesn't work. Or is there a work-around?

Tomtom adds new devices to its compatibility list slowly, I wouldn't hold out hope for TT catching up.

First, all pairings have to be initiated by the Tomtom, not by the phone. Make sure the phone is discoverable.

Second, I've seen posts that with some LG's you have to have the LG attempting to pair/search for devices while the Tomtom is attempting to pair. That's the only way Tomtom will see the LG (probably something non-compliant about the LG's discoverable mode).

Help!

Ok I have an LG Chocolate Touch and a GO2535M Live. when i set up bluetooth, my phone recognizes the signal from the GPS but then the GPS doesnt recognize that it has paired with it. Any tips?

Ask a Question