740 live

I have found out that the new map for the 740 live has a bug in it. If you download it for some reason it will not allow you to get traffic!!!!! It will get the FM Traffic then Live kicks in and disconnects the FM and The live Traffic can not hook up to the server and you are left looking a a Yellow triangle with an exclamation point in it..
DO NOT UPGRADE to the new MAP if you just purchased a new 740 Live. They are working on the problem but can not tell anyone when the bug will be fixed!!!! They have no information in their TECH SUPPORT on this and they probably won't. If they did it would have saved me great grief, and a lot of time....

Shaba

I have a Go 740 LIVE with the 850 maps and am having no (new) problems with LIVE services since updating my maps. Of course, the old problems still exist, but that's to be expected. With TomTom there are only new problems and old problems, never former problems.

Ask a Question