1005 Go Live (Camper) Start Up Loop.

It has been raining pretty continuously around here for the past few days, to the extent that sitting and watching it through the window became a little boring.

In one of these idle moments of boredom, I decided to have another go at recovering the old 1005 camper device, …. sad init?

After fiddling and diddling, as reported in my earlier post, the device sprang back to life once more.

I have no idea for how long this will remain as the status quo, BUT one strange thing was noticed after connecting to the PC, accessing My Drive Connect, and updating the device. At the top of the My Drive Connect page there are three options:- My Device, My Content and My Account.

I can access My Device and My Content, but, when I try to access My Account, all that appears is a constantly buffering symbol going round and around ad-infinitum.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled My Drive Connect, and tried logging out and back in again several times, but I still can not access My Account.

Anybody got any ideas? Just curious I guess. Maybe other unfortunate 1005 Camper users have suffered with the same problem ?

If they haven't, then I suppose it is immaterial really, as the payment I have made for all the speed camera, map and other Live updates runs out at the end of December, and as things stand, with this now being an unsupported, unpreparable, unreliable, obsolescent, device, I will not be spending any more of my hard earned Old Age Pension on it.

I have the same thing on my GO Live 1535 but since the device works perfectly and everything is OK with My Device and My Content I am not worrying about it. Don't think I set up an account; at least I don't remember.

I have the same thing on my GO Live 1535 but since the device works perfectly and everything is OK with My Device and My Content I am not worrying about it. Don't think I set up an account; at least I don't remember.

OK.
I have other issues with this unit, which I have detailed in another post.

Ask a Question