Tripmaster V2.0 Beta is ready

It seems that we must create a file: "tomtom.mnu" on /sdkregistry directory.

Something like this... but some COMMAND BUTTONS disappear, MAP_SHARE and TRIP_LOG for example...

MENUBLOCK|BLOCK_MAIN|BTM_GPS_POSITION|
MENUPAGE|TASK_PAGE1|Menu 1/5|
MENUITEM|TASK_NAVIGATE_TO|
MENUITEM|TASK_ITINERARY|
MENUITEM|TASK_SDK2|
MENUITEM|TASK_PAGE2|
MENUPAGE|TASK_PAGE2|Menu 2/5|
MENUITEM|TASK_SDK3|
MENUITEM|TASK_SDK1|
MENUITEM|TASK_ADD_FAVORITE|
MENUITEM|TASK_PAGE3|
MENUPAGE|TASK_PAGE3|Menu 3/5|
MENUITEM|TASK_SWITCH_NIGHTVIEW|
MENUITEM|TASK_SET_BRIGHTNESS|
MENUITEM|TASK_MENU_PREFERENCES|
MENUITEM|TASK_MENU_ROUTE_INSTRUCTIONS|
MENUITEM|TASK_AVOID_ROUTE_LINE|
MENUITEM|TASK_PAGE4|
MENUPAGE|TASK_PAGE4|Menu 4/5|
MENUITEM|TASK_DELETE_ROUTE|
MENUITEM|TASK_MENU_FIND_ALTERNATIVES|
MENUITEM|TASK_MENU_PLAN_ATOB|
MENUITEM|TASK_SHOW_MAP|
MENUITEM|TASK_SET_HIDEMAP|
MENUITEM|TASK_PAGE5|
MENUPAGE|TASK_PAGE5|Menu 5/5|
MENUITEM|TASK_SET_DAY_COLOR_SCHEME|
MENUITEM|TASK_SET_NIGHT_COLOR_SCHEME|
MENUITEM|TASK_SET_VOLUME|
MENUITEM|TASK_SWITCH_SOUND|
MENUITEM|TASK_SDK4|
MENUITEM|TASK_PAGE1|

TripMaster on GO930???

Anyone know if TripMaster (or other 3rd party apps like Event_Logger) can be made to run on GO930? Nothing I've installed (even a simple .mnu file) seems to have any effect on the 930. I'm beginning to think I should have bought the 920...

Anyone know if TripMaster (or other 3rd party apps like Event_Logger) can be made to run on GO930? Nothing I've installed (even a simple .mnu file) seems to have any effect on the 930. I'm beginning to think I should have bought the 920...

Interested as well....930 running the 8.010 version.

PSJ aka Marc

TripMaster is working fine on GO930. I have used it for several thousands of miles. Have you seen my Flash-demo for installing?

i've followed all of the instructions but when i click the icon i just get back to the regular map.

Brand new to TomTom (received a GO 730 yesterday)...but I love hacking away. I followed your instructions and have your nice app installed and running with English units...All good so far. Thanks.:D

Any Idea when Rider 2 will work with Tripmaster

I have the newest Rider 2 and, from what I read, it look like the author of Tripmaster is trying to get it to work. Any idea when he might have something that does work? I've tried everything I've read but the icon never shows up in the menu which, of course, make it impossible to run.

I've just upgraded my TTR 2 to new sw version using TT HOME, 7.541

NOW tripmaster and other plugins RUN and ICONS appear again !!!

Bye

I have been seeing a lot about this TripMaster thing along with notes on the website about it only working with NavCore v7 and below. Is it true that since I have a TomTom 920 running NavCore v8.010 I can not use TripMaster? I would like to play with it as I see that is have a lot of thing I could make a lot of use with.

Chris

Well I downloaded TripMaster v1.8 and followed the instructions on installation but TomTom home says that TripMaster can not be installed on my device as it is not supported.

Maybe its the version of NavCore I am running v8.010?

Well I downloaded TripMaster v1.8 and followed the instructions on installation but TomTom home says that TripMaster can not be installed on my device as it is not supported.
Maybe its the version of NavCore I am running v8.010?
You should just follow my flash-video here:

http://runarweb.com/TT_demo/TM_Install_english.htm

Then you should have no problems. It's working fine on V8.010:)

Ask a Question