Tripmaster V2.0 Beta is ready

For those of you having problems installing V2.0:

There is a new version 2.0 on the website now. It should fix most problems with install. What you do is:

Download the zip-file
Unzip it to the root of your device
Start TripMaster
Exit TripMaster.

Now the config-file has been created and everything should work fine!:)
Just tried this new version and it works great. Went for a drive and it was perfect (exept for the time but have fixed that now).
All I have to do now is learn how to use it properly...

I'm using Tripmaster 2 with Navcore 8.010 and it's fine but have noticed the following. The times shown is correct (GMT +13) , the records logged to the log files in the itn folder show correct local time, but the time shown in properties when the file is saved shows GMT ie 13 hours behind my local time. The file name for the log also gets the wrong name because it uses the date as part of the name. also notice the same for the TT files such as settings.dat. This is despite TT having correct time and in Sync.
Anyone know if this is normal.

I'm using Tripmaster 2 with Navcore 8.010 and it's fine but have noticed the following. The times shown is correct (GMT +13) , the records logged to the log files in the itn folder show correct local time, but the time shown in properties when the file is saved shows GMT ie 13 hours behind my local time. The file name for the log also gets the wrong name because it uses the date as part of the name. also notice the same for the TT files such as settings.dat. This is despite TT having correct time and in Sync.
Anyone know if this is normal.

Another note, it is 24-hr format, not 12-hr format.

Ask a Question