Tripmaster blinks on TomTom Start 55n

I just got a Tripmaster Start 55n
OS v9.510

I downloaded and ran Tripmaster 3.1 but it switches back and forth from navigation screen and Tripmaster.
I can access both applications but never exit the navigation even before starting Tripmaster.

Is there a way to view Photos and other stuff in this model ?

I also have the 910 with Tripmaster, photos and music but like this smaller device.

We had a lot of fun with our old SDK for Nav2 units. The author that produced your Tripmaster program (and the many others found there at Web B@zar) wrote these a very long time ago. We've since had two generations of TomTom units (Nav3 and Nav4) written on entirely different platforms that no longer support any kind of SDK for 3rd party software -- sad, but I don't think we'll ever see that kind of support again, either.

The last official link I had for the docs was here >> https://www.tomtom.com/lib/doc/ttnavsdk3_manual.pdf
My old SDK link at TomTom doesn't seem to work these days, and as I recall, it was by invite only, and I'm not sure where you would find a copy now..

Ask a Question