Help me please! tomtom busy

Ciao a tutti e mi scuso per il mio inglese, ho un 1000 chiuso TomTom GO LIVE! Quando mi collego al pc mi dice eccecc BUSY. Avvia automaticamente un of65MB download ma il suo completamento il tomtom mostra uno schermo per alcuni secondi e thenrestart. Il tom tom ? continuamente si riavvia e si blocca solo quando eseguo un soft reset. Ho cercato di leggere molto e ho cancellato la cache e tuto che potessi fare. Ora mi chiedo se devo gettare la spazzatura. Grazie a tutti.?

Hello everyone and I apologize for my English, I have a 1000 closed TomTom GO LIVE! When I connect to the PC tells me eccecc BUSY. Automatically starts a download but its completion of65MB the tomtom shows a screen for a few seconds and thenrestart. The tom tom is continually restarts and stops only when I perform a soft reset. I tried to read a lot and I deleted the cache and tuto I could do. Now I wonder if I should throw in the trash. Thanks to all.?

Last edited:
You have tried to hold the power button on the unit for about 10 seconds till you hear the drum sounds?

Thanks for the reply. If I hold down the power button for 15 seconds the device will reboot with a written and a tomtom drum sound. I tried to delete all cache, firewall, firefox, chrome. but the device continues to restart after downloading ... Help ...

I have the Go 2535 (a US based unit which also uses MyTomTom for updates); I had a similar problem of continued rebooting) after a number of calls and email messages with Customer Service my unit was replaced.

I realize this is not helpful for a trip this week.

mds

Ask a Question