Download 810 and 815 Large POI Databases Here!

POI sources

Thanks for the references. I have used them very successfully!

Since I have some, maybe lots of POIs in the 825 map, I assume I would not benefit from overwritting with 815 POIs.

This might be a dumb question, but how or where do you install the POI file on your tom tom? Also does it work on any Tom Tom and any map version?

The poi.dat and crpoi.dat files talked about would go directly into the specific map folder and overwrite the (smaller) files of the same name.

I think a space limitation would prevent their getting used on models with limited storage capacity.

Also, you couldn't use these (NA map) poi's on a different map.

How current are these POI's? When will the next large POI's files come out?

Thanks.

The POI files with the 825 maps are the most current. The map was released a month ago.

As well, plenty of sites on the web where custom poi's can be downloaded as well as from TomTom using Home.

I know the map hasn't been out very long, but does anyone know if the larger 835 map POI for the 9XX Go has been posted anywhere so that those of us with the 7XX Go with SD discs can use the larger file?

Ask a Question