computer voices stutter on one-xls

My XLS shows 19.6MB free RAM here at home under static conditions. I will check it underway to see if it changes.

I don't have any third party software installed.

How about the size of your SD cards. Trying to write to a card of more than 4GB can lead to impredictable results on ONE models. I'm fairly sure it can read it right but writing is a different story. Writing occurs when having to recalculate a route because you don't follow the planned route caused by road blocks, going for gas or simply wishing to veer off course. On my last 5 hour trip, it must have recalculated at least 15 times but the computer voice never stuttered and only had radar POI notification active with my 4GB TopRam SDHC card.

How about the size of your SD cards. Trying to write to a card of more than 4GB can lead to impredictable results on ONE models. I'm fairly sure it can read it right but writing is a different story. Writing occurs when having to recalculate a route because you don't follow the planned route caused by road blocks, going for gas or simply wishing to veer off course. On my last 5 hour trip, it must have recalculated at least 15 times but the computer voice never stuttered and only had radar POI notification active with my 4GB TopRam SDHC card.

I originally had a 4GB TopRam SDHC card installed and removed it because of the write problem that you mention. All of my stutter problems are with a 2GB card that has about 375MB free. What is strange is that the stuttering is just as bad with a slow speed card as it is with a 150X card.....go figure!?!

I originally had a 4GB TopRam SDHC card installed and removed it because of the write problem that you mention. All of my stutter problems are with a 2GB card that has about 375MB free. What is strange is that the stuttering is just as bad with a slow speed card as it is with a 150X card.....go figure!?!

I have no write problem with the TopRam when TT wants to write to it. I've tested with screen dumps and it writes to the SDHC without problem. The problem I encountered involved having Home write to the SDHC card when connected thru the USB cable. If Home writes to the SDHC card thru the card reader, it works right. Home allows to choose which memory it will work on in recent versions.

Ask a Question