7.15 Map update. Want to know if a street exists, check here.

Neighter can i (LOL)
gps cords 45 12'20,904"N 074 19'57,318
sorry could not put degrees sign can't find it on keyboard

This is what I get

rockermtl.jpg

Cool!

My wife and I were lucky enough to spend 2 weeks there this past June.

(to keep on topic...) Did you use your TomTom there?

Nope, I took the TGV and as I was going to an Embassy, I restricted the number of electronic devices I took with me. I was there for only 1 day in total and the weather was atrocious!

Pity though, as I could have used it to measure the TGV speeds to see if they match advertised top end speed.

Mapshare update needed. Also MapInsight at TA site.

Thanks for the info but this tomtom will not update maps , during my 30 day guarante it would always fail after 30 days it says already updated or no 30 day guarante ! emailed tomtom 2 times , long response time and finally the brush off ! but this in december 2007 , anyway seems theres not much to do , but live with it... in tomtom home in system i can't even copy the info thats there....
do you know what this line means lastconnectiontime=Never also have lines fuel prices type etc , but have no icons to use them , up to now its been a night mare until i found this great site , guess i will try testing it a bit more but definitly have to trust my old gonav more for the time being

looking for new toll roads in austin, tx

thank you for doing this! can you see if 183A or sh-45 shows up near austin, tx?
thanks!

thank you for doing this! can you see if 183A or sh-45 shows up near austin, tx?
thanks!

Im not sure if this is the location u are requesting

183aaustintexas.jpg

It would be best if you would include gps coordinates so it is easier to locate the exact spot.

first post!

2nd day with my 920, love it so far... except that no streets in my 5 yr old subdivision are listed.

do you mind searching for napa drive or vineyard park in avon, ohio?

feel free to stop by, if they're listed now! but call first... i might be driving around, trying out new voices and map colors

Lightfoot St, Chantilly, VA?

Hey...thanks for your time and effort to help the community.

Can you check for Lightfoot St in Chantilly, VA?

Thanks.

napa drive or vineyard park in avon, ohio please?

2nd day with my 920, love it so far... except that no streets in my 5 yr old subdivision are listed.

do you mind searching for napa drive or vineyard park in avon, ohio?

feel free to stop by, if they're listed now! but call first... i might be driving around, trying out new voices and map colors

day 8 with new 920, still love it.... good routes every time so far!

would somebody search for napa drive or vineyard park in avon, ohio please?

thanks in advance!

edit: .... saw the sticky post and went to the website: http://mapinsight.teleatlas.com/mapfeedback/index.php

my streets are still not there, even with the latest maps. darn darn darn! i reported them using that website... sigh!

Last edited:
man I hate to pay for an update when the existing maps are so incredibly bad here. It wants me to turn onto roads that do not exist, sometimes gets me as close as a football field. It's routing me out of my way, routing me onto routes that go through a farm.

Ask a Question