7.20 Map update. Want to know if a street exists, check here.

Internetpilot

TomTom Model(s)
GO700 (Updated)
I just downloaded the v7.20 maps (because I didn't go with the v7.15 maps since my new neighborhood roads weren't included).

If anyone wants to know if their neck of the woods has been added in this version, please post to this thread and I'll be happy to check for you. If anyone else downloaded the v7.20 maps and can help out with the checks (especially if the volume of posts becomes high), please feel free to help out.

Someone with higher moderator/admin powers than me may want to make this a sticky.

Can you find
Canada Map
Longueuil, qc (city)
rue du jardin

Thanks

Thanks for replying Arno. Although I have the NA map, and I've traveled quite a few places around the world, sometimes Canadian city names, etc., are a bit confusing for me. I doubt I could've found that one even if I had seen the message before you!

Thanks for replying Arno. Although I have the NA map, and I've traveled quite a few places around the world, sometimes Canadian city names, etc., are a bit confusing for me. I doubt I could've found that one even if I had seen the message before you!
Chris,
there is an Av Desjardin (for Avenue Desjardin).

Your question appeared to me a little ambiguous at first. Longueil, part of Greater Montreal, and then QC (City) which I first took as Cite du Quebec, Quebec City, about 160 miles apart.
Arno

If anyone wants to know if their neck of the woods has been added in this version, please post to this thread and I'll be happy to check for you.

Awesome! Thanks for offering. Can you please check to see if the 355 Extension (Veteran's Memorial Tollway - 355 used to end at I-55, but has been extended to I-80) has been added in Illinois?

The address of a nearby fire station is: (It's basically where you see "Orland Park Road" on the map below)

16152 West 143rd Street
Lockport, IL

Below is the correct Map from Google Maps (355 extension does not exist on my current map)

355.jpg

If you wouldn't mind checking it would be GREATLY appreciated - Thanks!

Last edited:
On the 930, 805.1801 map the closest fire station is shown at about W143st and Golden Oak Dr. I-355 is not shown at all.
If you have Map Share and drive along there, suggest you enter it as a correction.

On the 930, 805.1801 map the closest fire station is shown at about W143st and Golden Oak Dr. I-355 is not shown at all.
If you have Map Share and drive along there, suggest you enter it as a correction.

Thanks! Can anyone confirm that this is the case with the v7.20 maps?

Thanks! Can anyone confirm that this is the case with the v7.20 maps?

Unfortunately, it doesn't appear that it's updated yet:

LockportIL.jpg

I feel your pain. Although all of the tiny little roads in my new neighborhood are on the v7.20 map, the huge 4-lane highway that leads to my neighborhood (and was constructed about 1.5 years before my neighborhood) is not in v7.20. How they can miss a new 4-lane highway where there wasn't anything before is beyond me (yet they got the new roads in my gated community?).

Ask a Question