7.15 Map update. Want to know if a street exists, check here.

I just finished installing the 7.15 map update and I know a lot of people are curious if they have added specific streets.

So post what you are looking for here, and hopefully myself and others can check to see if it's added.

Street, City, State.

Last edited:
Countryview (or Country View) Drive, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada

Just curious whether they've added all the other streets in the area (Gale Terrace, Finlay, Lamont Terrace) and whether they've connected Commodore Drive down through to Countryview Drive.

Just curious whether they've added all the other streets in the area (Gale Terrace, Finlay, Lamont Terrace) and whether they've connected Commodore Drive down through to Countryview Drive.

Geez............are you STILL trying to find your way home?? :D :D

I just finished installing the 7.15 map update and I know a lot of people are curious if they have added specific streets.

So post what you are looking for here, and hopefully myself and others can check to see if it's added.

Street, City, State.

Can you look for the following street? Tally Ho St Cullman Alabama 35055

Nope, my home is there - even though it takes me through an old 60km/h road instead of the 110km/h highway to get there... ;)

I'm just curious because if that area is updated, then there are probably more recent updates in that map than what is in my current 7.10 map....

That street is not coming up. It doesn't have any roads that start with Country for Dartmouth, NS.

Street, City, State.

How about MacDuff Court in Gibsonia, PA?

Yeah, that really concerns me. Nothing like taking a step backwards... I'll post some coordinates later, maybe for some reason it doesn't think it's in Dartmouth any more... This entering in city before streets is beginning to become a real thorn in my side.

How about Royal Pine Dr, Colorado Springs, CO. The road is in 710, but does not connect to N. Union Blvd. Does 715 have it connecting to N. Union Blvd?

Wrong street name?

If you are having a problem with a street name you can always just rename it. I had to do that to one street in Chicago area. Your TomTom can do that.

Alright, try looking at N44.69791, W63.56547 It's just west of highway 118. There should be at least one road, Country View Drive and there should be a few POI around it (Bestbuy, Walmart, Home Depot...)
Man, if that is not updated, and is actually missing now... They've gone backwards for some reason because at least I have Country View Drive on my map, even though part of it is misnamed and there are a bunch of streets missing.

Street, City, State.

Mansarde Ave
Union Station Blvd
Golden Meadow Ct
Belle Cote Ln
Terra Cotta Cir
Venturi Ln
Einstein St
Pascal Pl
DaVinci Ln
Salk St
Curie Ct

Herndon, VA
One more thing that was bugging me, look up N38.955438, W77.412457
This should be Sunrise Valley Drive, not Fox Mill Rd, and it should run across Centreville Rd, and then Fox Mill Rd should start at a "T" intersection with Sunrise Valley at N38.950404,
W77.405505
What really irked me about this one was when I tried to correct it, it wouldn't let me select the section I wanted to correct, it changed the entire length of the road. I couldn't just choose sections of it.
OK, OK, sorry, I know it's a lot! I was real busy with the map corrections as soon as it was available to me!:D
Thanks!

Last edited:
How about Royal Pine Dr, Colorado Springs, CO. The road is in 710, but does not connect to N. Union Blvd. Does 715 have it connecting to N. Union Blvd?

Doesn't look like it. It's missing just a small piece... When I built an itinerary between the two this is the route it suggested.

Chapel Hills Dr
Old Rach Rd
Silver Pine Trl
Powers Blvd
N Union Blvd.

However, google maps is showing them connected.

Last edited:
Mansarde Ave
Union Station Blvd
Golden Meadow Ct
Belle Cote Ln
Terra Cotta Cir
Venturi Ln
Einstein St
Pascal Pl
DaVinci Ln
Salk St
Curie Ct

Herndon, VA
One more thing that was bugging me, look up N38.955438, W77.412457
This should be Sunrise Valley Drive, not Fox Mill Rd, and it should run across Centreville Rd, and then Fox Mill Rd should start at a "T" intersection with Sunrise Valley at N38.950404,
W77.405505
What really irked me about this one was when I tried to correct it, it wouldn't let me select the section I wanted to correct, it changed the entire length of the road. I couldn't just choose sections of it.
OK, OK, sorry, I know it's a lot! I was real busy with the map corrections as soon as it was available to me!:D
Thanks!

None of those new roads where added and N38.955438, W77.412457 is still Fox Mill Rd...

Alright, try looking at N44.69791, W63.56547 It's just west of highway 118. There should be at least one road, Country View Drive and there should be a few POI around it (Bestbuy, Walmart, Home Depot...)
Man, if that is not updated, and is actually missing now... They've gone backwards for some reason because at least I have Country View Drive on my map, even though part of it is misnamed and there are a bunch of streets missing.

It's west of 118. It's showing a golf town, moore's clothing & shoes, & staples business depot. The road to the north of those is showing as un-named all the way up to the T section. Then both west & east off the T are unnamed until it finally connects to 118 off to the east.

South of those stores it's showing Gale Terr but it just ends and does not intersect anywhere.

Last edited:
Thank you. Not sure if you care or not (to fix yours), but the Unamed road is Country View Drive. The road that immediately comes off the 118 is Wright Ave. And it should loop around (like an off ramp) from Wright Ave onto Country View Drive. There are still 3 or 4 roads and a connecting road that is missing... But I guess that'll get fixed eventually...
It's funny, the POIs are not complete there. There's at least a Walmart and a Canadian Tire store that was sent through MapShare to mine. Obviously they're not taking ALL the updates they're getting through MapShare and applying them to new maps.

Doesn't look like it. It's missing just a small piece... When I built an itinerary between the two this is the route it suggested.

Chapel Hills Dr
Old Rach Rd
Silver Pine Trl
Powers Blvd
N Union Blvd.

However, google maps is showing them connected.

Thanks for checking! I knew it wouldn't be updated, even after reporting it on MapShare. I guess I still had hope it would be updated

Last edited:

Ask a Question