7.15 Map update. Want to know if a street exists, check here.

okay

if you are going to where Woodridge Rd starts and Eaglehead Drive ends in New Market MD, 21774.

And you are going to that location preferably down 70. Does it have you go from 70 to exit 62 (Old National Pike) then then right onto Boyers Mill Road, and a left onto Eaglehead Dr?

Can anyone with v7.15 of the North American maps post or send a screen shot of the following area:

PonteVedraFL.jpg

This is Ponte Vedra, Florida, specifically Palm Valley Road and US1. There has been major construction in this area that started over a year ago, and there's now a 4-lane highway that replaced Palm Valley Road, and between US1 and A1A (on the coast) there is now a new town called Nocatee. MapQuest doesn't have it, Google Maps doesn't have it, and I suspect that TomTom doesn't have it yet either. I'm not sure why, since it's THE construction project in NE Florida. I mean, it's not every day that a new town is built from scratch, so you'd think that the map data services would take advantage of the modern planning that went into this and actually be able to map the area out in advance.

Anyway, I'd appreciate it if anyone can verify this for me.

Also, just out of curiosity, is there now a round-about (or traffic circle) at the intersection of Mickler Road and Palm Valley Road in Ponte Vedra, Florida. This rather large traffic circle has been there for two years now, but none of the mapping services show it either.

Thanks again, folks! Usually I'm the mapdata trailblazer offering this service to others, but with the lack of mapdata support, I'm wallet shy now when it comes to purchasing map updates.

Chris,

Im not sure how far out or in you needed this to be but here is a shot for the 1st request

Chris-Florida.jpg

Now here is the screen shot of the next request.

Again, let me know if u would like me to zoom in and out

If I have the wrong areas let me know.
GPS coordinates will help too

Chris-Florida2.jpg

I just wanted to ask, are there still 0 POI's for Puerto Rico? Im not paying $100 for a new map if it still has none.

I just finished installing the 7.15 map update and I know a lot of people are curious if they have added specific streets.

So post what you are looking for here, and hopefully myself and others can check to see if it's added.

Street, City, State.

Can someone check 44th Street in Marion, IA and see if it connects up to the south to Hwy 100 / Collins Rd? Version 7.10 still thinks it doesn't connect, but the road was extended approx 4 years ago.

Chris,

Im not sure how far out or in you needed this to be but here is a shot for the 1st request

Now here is the screen shot of the next request.

Again, let me know if u would like me to zoom in and out

If I have the wrong areas let me know.
GPS coordinates will help too

Thanks a ton, Pedro. You are dead-on, as that's exactly what I needed to see. It looks like I'll have to wait a couple of version (probably a couple of years) before these major changes will start showing up. One of the main reasons why I was hoping MapShare would take care of issues like this, since real road updates in my area seem to take forever and a day.

Can someone check 44th Street in Marion, IA and see if it connects up to the south to Hwy 100 / Collins Rd? Version 7.10 still thinks it doesn't connect, but the road was extended approx 4 years ago.

I'll check it out 2morrow morning.

Thanks a ton, Pedro. You are dead-on, as that's exactly what I needed to see. It looks like I'll have to wait a couple of version (probably a couple of years) before these major changes will start showing up. One of the main reasons why I was hoping MapShare would take care of issues like this, since real road updates in my area seem to take forever and a day.

No Problem Chris. Sorry the changes are there.

Can someone tell me if Duke Street in Conway AR (72032) exists in this release? It's not on anything online but thought I'd check.

And yeah, I can't imagine updating my maps more than 1 time a year...especially at $100.

I will not buy maps, cause they don't seem's to be worth of, maby in 4 years I will get another GPS then I will have a new map. In 4 ears, I guess they will have better maps + mapshare might work better.

Is your street Duke way? cause it is on garmin.

Last edited:
Nope...it's duke street. But i did see a teleatlas van parked at a neighbor's house so it gives me hope it will be on an update soon.

Can someone check Silk Ct, Herndon VA 20171? Thanks! Some GPS units have this street and some don't. My TomTom should be arriving here tomorrow and I'm hoping it has this street on there.

Can someone check Silk Ct, Herndon VA 20171? Thanks! Some GPS units have this street and some don't. My TomTom should be arriving here tomorrow and I'm hoping it has this street on there.

It is not there. I hear it takes about 2-3 years for new streets to make their way into the map data.

That's a disappointment. My Magellan has it in there and it's at least a year and a half old. On the plus side, I'm moving in a few weeks and will no longer need to set that address as Home. Thanks!

I just finished installing the 7.15 map update and I know a lot of people are curious if they have added specific streets.

So post what you are looking for here, and hopefully myself and others can check to see if it's added.

Street, City, State.

5011 Roy William Pl
Louisville, KY 40228

Thanks

Ask a Question