7.15 Map update. Want to know if a street exists, check here.

Pedro I was wondering if you can show me a screen shot with this address.

NySomers.jpg

Like SmokieWolf said, those are the gps coordinates so you may want to check them out and compare it to your map. If you need a close up screen shot or something else, let me know and I'll be glad to post it for you.

NySomers.jpg

Like SmokieWolf said, those are the gps coordinates so you may want to check them out and compare it to your map. If you need a close up screen shot or something else, let me know and I'll be glad to post it for you.

Yea I checked it out with his coordinates and its still way off along with map v.665 so no need for me to spend $100 on a new map. I just dont get why map v.650 was more accurate. Even my house is way off also.

It does not show up. Do you have any gps coordinates? Maybe I can contribute and correct it with mapshare.

Not yet, but I will be able to get themfor you tomorrow. I need to drive out to that road first.

Its a newer subdivision here in brampton, and I wasn't sure if it would show up yet.

That's strange.......street appears on the NA 7.10 map!

You must have had a mapshare update as my NA 710.1576 does not show Country view road. Indeed, I have versions 665 and 715 as well and none show this road as named...though it did show up as unnamed!

You must have had a mapshare update as my NA 710.1576 does not show Country view road. Indeed, I have versions 665 and 715 as well and none show this road as named...though it did show up as unnamed!

Where have you been hiding? :eek: :eek:

Ask a Question