7.15 Map update. Want to know if a street exists, check here.

Thank you. Not sure if you care or not (to fix yours), but the Unamed road is Country View Drive. The road that immediately comes off the 118 is Wright Ave. And it should loop around (like an off ramp) from Wright Ave onto Country View Drive. There are still 3 or 4 roads and a connecting road that is missing... But I guess that'll get fixed eventually...
It's funny, the POIs are not complete there. There's at least a Walmart and a Canadian Tire store that was sent through MapShare to mine. Obviously they're not taking ALL the updates they're getting through MapShare and applying them to new maps.

I'll add the names and upload them. Hopefully with enough people they will push the updates out.

Probably too early for maps to the the new four lane Trans-Canada in western New Brunswick. But have they finally added roads to the town of Saint Andrews, NB ?

Alright, try looking at N44.69791, W63.56547 It's just west of highway 118. There should be at least one road, Country View Drive and there should be a few POI around it (Bestbuy, Walmart, Home Depot...)
Man, if that is not updated, and is actually missing now... They've gone backwards for some reason because at least I have Country View Drive on my map, even though part of it is misnamed and there are a bunch of streets missing.

you know...when I went hunting on my 7.10 NA map yesterday for Country View drive, I saw 2 listings for it, not one. And one showed an icon to the left of the name that appears to represent 'closed to vehicular' traffic.

Just fyi....

Thank you. Not sure if you care or not (to fix yours), but the Unamed road is Country View Drive. The road that immediately comes off the 118 is Wright Ave. And it should loop around (like an off ramp) from Wright Ave onto Country View Drive. There are still 3 or 4 roads and a connecting road that is missing... But I guess that'll get fixed eventually...
It's funny, the POIs are not complete there. There's at least a Walmart and a Canadian Tire store that was sent through MapShare to mine. Obviously they're not taking ALL the updates they're getting through MapShare and applying them to new maps.

Hopefully, our updates will show up on the 7.2 version

On my 7.10.1575 USA & Canada, it only shows one:

Attachments

• dump1405599644.JPG
    dump1405599644.JPG
    18.4 KB · Views: 321
Red hill expressway

can check if they put in new expressway called Redhill expressway, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

Teleatlas vs. Navteq

Hello,

I am interested in the accuracy of the map in my area.
Can you please check coordinates: (43.85, -79.463) and (43.86, -79.465)
and compare them to the Google Maps of the same points?

Are all the streets there?

Thank you,
Alex.

Can you check to see if there is a ramp that allows you to exit Route 57 at College Street/Greenwich Road/County Road 97 in Wadsworth, Ohio (44281)?

Thanks!

Ask a Question