[x10] Special Mount Plate for the GO X10

TomTom Model(s)
GO 910, ONE V2, GO 920 GO 730 & iPad TT App
Some will say I have too much time on my hands. I would say no, I just know how to search. Well hear it is! Why can't TomTom create something like this???
ns15743si_Mondeo.jpg
ns15743si_Focus.jpg

ns15743si_frei.jpg
ns1574.3_fuer_TomTom_710_frei.jpg

They sell this product. Unfortunately, it not available here. Not even seen on ebay. Its available in Germany.

Now that is much better than the suction cup plate on my dash. So not here in the US huh. Gonna let us in on the secret or did ther germans make you swear a vow of secrecy.

:rolleyes:

The Germany Company comes from here.
I'm looking into more info. So far you need to get the mount for one's car and then the mount for the x10.

Since I have my replacement 910 mount, I was thinking of doing something with the old version maybe this is a way to go rather than maing up a custom RAm Mount using the ball portion of the 910 mount and some parts from RAM to make something to hold and Ipod, handeld scanner and the 910. Or maybe just the 910 and the scanner.

Either way thanks for digging this up much nicer looking than just a suction cup type mount.

I've been thinking the samething too. I started to remove the suction part of my original mount.

I have started to do the same and am kluging together some Ram parts and the old mount.
Any interest in getting a few guys together and trying to put a "group buy " together?

I like the design. However, it's attached to a Proclip car mount, available here.

Now, there is a easier design that can be used. Here is the Link from the UK forum that a user built.

I found an online vendor in Germany that sells them for 39.5 euro - why not try to find a way to purchase a few and have them shipped. Their website only shows shipping within Europe, but I am sure we could find a way.

This is interesting. However, I was trying to find about more information on this German product. I know that the holder attaches to a specific mount that the ARAT makes, similar to the brodit proclip. In other words, it's a 2 part product. I've seen a picture where a user attach the holder to a dashboard disk. I'll post the picture when I come across it.

I've never received any response from Arat so I contacted a member who purchase this setup and gave me some suggestions. He said I can purchase the mount and car mount Here.
He also said we need the car mount because the x10 mount attaches to it as soon Here. He suggested to use other car mounts with flat surfaces that might be attached to the dashboard. So far I've seen 2 car mounts: The SMART fortwo and the VW Polo.

Any thoughts?

Im trying to contact the website to see if they can ship to the US. Maybe someone else can have better luck trying to communicate with them.

Has anyone had any luck with this? I'm really trying to come up with a similar solution for a 910. I'm just not creative enough to go it alone. :)

I emailed the website also since monday and received no reply. Looks like no one wants our business.

Ask a Question