NEW Firmware update for x10 just posted

TomTom Model(s)
910 w/ v7.10 maps
Just hooked up to home and downloaded new v7.903 for 910. Hope that fixes silly slow motion voice problem.

Also received new home v2.5.1.36

Randy R.

Last edited:
Just hooked up to home and downloaded new v7.903 for 910. Hope that fixes silly slow motion voice problem.

Also received new home v2.5.1.36

Randy R.

The same update (7.903) was offered (and accepted) for my ONE LE which TT referred to in the update as OneV4.

I have no knowledge as to what fixes were included. But my favorites did NOT go away as occured (as I recall) with the update to 7.9.

v7.903 fixed stutter-slow mo voice issue

Hello. Just wanted to let others know that the new v7.903 update FIXED the "slow motion" or "Stuttering" voice problem on my 910.

I downloaded the update, performed a "reset", then used the "clear flash" tool. Now all is fine. It even says the street name much clearer then before.

Randy R.

Wow! If true, maybe a firmware fix for 8.3 is soon to come!

DHN,

Not sure if the firmware update, clear flash or the combo of both fixed it, but its fixed. Some people are saying the clear flash works. I would try that.

Randy R.

Randy, people have been trying **everything** to resolve the stuttering issue, including standing on their heads and spitting nickels! :)

Something's gotta work sometime .............

Randy, people have been trying **everything** to resolve the stuttering issue, including standing on their heads and spitting nickels! :)

Although it isn't the correct solution, but switching my NavCore to 8.204 fixed ALL off my issues we have all been having :)

DHN,

You got that right!. I also tried many things to correct mine. We had our dog (who loves to ride) with us traveling one day and the voice went into "slow mo". It sounded like darth vador or something from a horrow movie. It scared the dog half to death. It took 2 restarts to correct that day. Very bad when driving.

I hope everyone finds the resolution that fixed theirs.

Randy R.

Although it isn't the correct solution, but switching my NavCore to 8.204 fixed ALL off my issues we have all been having :)

I tried the 8.204 but only could get Kate as voice choice & couldn't get FM radio for MP3.

How is these issues for you ??

Everything else seemed to be ok .

Ask a Question