Female RAM ball mount for x10?

Is there a female ball mount (RAM or any other manufacturer) which will accept the supplied ball on the x10 (510 specifically) mount? I would like to bolt this mount directly to a proclip vehicle mount on my 2006 dodge ram, remove the suction cup assembly from a stock mount and put the ball in the female mount. I think that would be a nice clean install without too much hardware.

Since we have to use the supplied mount since that's where our connectors are (great design, Tom Tom), I would very much like to use the perfectly good ball that it came with and simply insert it into a dash mounted socket.

Anyone?

Andy

Hello Andy,

Try going to Home Depot or other related stores. Go to the section for closets. Look for a part that a round hanging rail would attached to against the wall. I?ve seen someone else do this wth the oem 910 ball attached to a brodit or proclip mount.

Hello Andy,

Try going to Home Depot or other related stores. Go to the section for closets. Look for a part that a round hanging rail would attached to against the wall. I?ve seen someone else do this wth the oem 910 ball attached to a brodit or proclip mount.

Thanks -

How does this style of mount hold the ball steadily? It doesn't sound like it's designed to be a socket on a ball joint.

Ask a Question