Special Mounts for Retrofitting TomTom Serie x10

Here is some interesting information about special mounts for TomTom navigation systems.

The German company of ARAT GmbH, manufactures special display mounts for the most popular types of mobile navigation systems on the market.

These mounts can be installed into your vehicle without damaging the interior of the vehicle, they are much more secure than the supplied suction windshield mount, and enable the driver a clear unobstructed view of the display screen.

The Package contains a special mount for the display e.g. TomTom, Garmin, Becker, Blaupunkt etc. an a special mount for the car.

The Price for the complete package, i.e. 1 x car specific mount + 1 x display specific mount is: 60 EURO incl. delivery cost.

For more information send an email to (e-mail address removed) or visit the Website from ARAT GmbH (at time only available in German) www.arat.de

Orders can be placed by email to (e-mail address removed)
Payment can be done via PayPal.

We are looking for distributors within the USA.

Here are some Pictures of the Mounts

Attachments

• ns15743si_Focus.jpg
    ns15743si_Focus.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 484
  • ns1574.3_fuer_TomTom_710_frei.jpeg
    ns1574.3_fuer_TomTom_710_frei.jpeg
    7.7 KB · Views: 456
Hello and thank you for the information on your great design. I did a little research on your product and would like to learn more. I know that you don't make the car specific mount for all vechiles. Can the specific mount (series x10) be mounted on a flat surface like the dashboard?

Hallo,

Of course you may secure and place the x10 series of display mounts on any flat surface within the cars interior.

The display mount is delivered with three (3) self tapping screws with which you secure the base onto a flat surface. This will of course damage the interior of the car. As explained the mounts consist of two (2) parts namely also a car specific mount onto which the display mount is secured.

In order not to damage the interior of the car, the display should be mounted onto the ARAT car specific mount, thus avoiding any interior damage to the car. When the car is then sold or traded in, the mounts can be removed and the car is returned to its original state, and the customer does not loose any money by returning a damaged vehicle.

Thank you for the information.
I would like to place the gps specific mount onto this...
1512-70.jpg

The disk will be attach the vechile's dashboard.
My car is not listed on your vechile mount and this is alternative for me.

Hi,

It is not neccessary to install the attached plate into your car and then the ARAT display mount onto this plate ! the ARAT display mount is able to be fixed into your car as the round base of this mount is attached with three (3) screws. Thus the neccessity of installing first the attached plate and then the ARAT mount is not neccessary.

We can explain this pictorially with a diagram of the display mount and can send you this if you send an E-mail at (e-mail address removed)

Best regards

ARAT GmbH

Ask a Question