Where to dock in a Land Rover Discovery II ?

TomTom Model(s)
VIA 1605M RV / XL335M
Anyone have any ideas or pictures of a suitable mounting area or tricks for a 2002 Land Rover Discovery II The model I'm wanting to mount is a TomTom XL 335M.

Thanks,

Wood :)

Assuming your car is a left hand drive take a look at the Pro-Clip part number 852096 as thats for your vehicle, to that you can either use a self adhesive disk to use with the mount that came with your device or use a Pro-Clip 533091 to attach your holder to the Pro-Clip - Mike

I have been very happy with my ProClip... it's solid and easily changeable to fit any device if needed. Been using it for a year now, with 3 different devices intermittently. The XL/XXL mounts for the ProClip are very solid as well.

I ended up going with the ARKON TTEP112 mount. I didn't want to block my a/c vent. Thankfully I have a flat dashboard, so all is well! If for some reason the ARKON mount doesn't work out, the ProClip is the next solution.

Thanks for the advice & help!

Ask a Question