Updated Phone LIst

TomTom Model(s)
930T and XXL
How often does TT update their mobile phones applications. I have an LG EnV3 that will not properly connect to my TT 930. Just curious.

Make sure your phone Bluetooth is set to Always discoverable before switching on your TomTom.
After pairing you can set the phone back to stealth.

With 8.351, every time after using HOME the phone would not be recognised by the GPS. The pairing process would run and run and break up at 60%.
Doing the above worked OK and the phone could be rest to stealth immediately after recognition.
It would be recognised any time after that until connected to HOME again.

Reverting to 8.302 not only solved the problems with the remote control while using the phone book but it also rectified the above.

Thanks. I followed the process but when you get to the point that TT asks you to chose your phone from the available list mine is not included.

Thanks. I followed the process but when you get to the point that TT asks you to chose your phone from the available list mine is not included.

My Samsung SCH-u510 CDMA phone is not listed either.
When I paired it the first time I tried a few and it accepted the 3rd one.
It could have been that data doesn't work but I only use the phone.

When I had the problem with 8.351 I never had to specify the phone again.

My Samsung SCH-u510 CDMA phone is not listed either.
When I paired it the first time I tried a few and it accepted the 3rd one.
It could have been that data doesn't work but I only use the phone.

When I had the problem with 8.351 I never had to specify the phone again.

The same thing happened to me on paring. No listed cell for the Raza 3 V9 even though it was listed as a usable unit. When it got to the list of available cells it defaulted on some unit that I did not know. But using this default it worked with my unit. For 3 years I am trying to get tomtom to list the raza phone. It still is not listed so don't hold your breath about adding your cell.

Just choose other for both phone and carrier. Tomtom doesn't have data settings preloaded for Verizon (which I assume you're on).

The env3 supports bluetooth DUN, so if you pay Verizon for the $30/month data plan you may be able to use the Tomtom. Try some of the verizon settings here to see what works.

Ask a Question