Just updated my GO 530

TomTom Model(s)
Go 530
I've just updated my GO 530 via TomTom home and now I can't find the details of my TomTom ie Navcore,etc.etc.
It used to be on a menu item on the 530 but since the update the option has gone. I've tried to find details of my device on TomTom Home but can't find it there either. One other way before the update was to hold the start up button for about 5-10secs but that facility has also gone.

Help please,

Regards Dave

If you tap the bottom right of the status bar (in horizontal position), the next screen shows the application installed on the device (the latest is 9.510) and, if you tap the application number, the following screen shows stuff including the map installed and its version.

Thanks DHN,
I've tried what you said but nomatter where I tap bottom right all I get is "No route planned"

Regards,

Dave

... and if you're in Home, select Help and System Information.
Scrolling down to "ttgo.bif file contents" you will find
"ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=" with your firmware (throw in a decimal after the first digit)
and
"CurrentMap="
and
"CurrentMapVersion="

Thanks DHN,
I've tried what you said but nomatter where I tap bottom right all I get is "No route planned"

Regards,

Dave

Tapping the bottom right should get you a screen with 'No route planned' showing for most of the screen BUT you should have a vertical bar on the right side where the bottom part says 'Version X.XXX'. Tap that version number and the next screen has the details.

your app version is probably on line two and the Map: line is listed near the bottom. That line shows the map and its version installed.

Ask a Question