Unable to operate my Go 540

yid

Hi - sorry if this has already been mentioned, I have had a quick look but could not see it.

I have had my Go 540 for about 3 weeks now, but I have not been able to operate it from my pc (Vista). IS this normal?

Thanks.

Oh no it's working - and I have just updated, but when I click on the button to 'opearate my Go' from the Home menu it tells me that "This functionality is not yet supported for your combination of naviagation device, your device application version and you computer's operating system".

It's been telling me this since I have had it....

Oh no it's working - and I have just updated, but when I click on the button to 'opearate my Go' from the Home menu it tells me that "This functionality is not yet supported for your combination of naviagation device, your device application version and you computer's operating system".

It's been telling me this since I have had it....

I know that with the 740 and the 2.7 users are getting this message. Some users had to revert back to the 2.6.4.1641 home and then the emilator works. I don't know about your unit.

Ask a Question