Unable to Operate Device from Home

I have an iMac and loaded the Home software, everything works great except that I cannot operate my XL 330 S from the Home software I get an error. Any thoughts or is this feature just not working in the Mac version.

I have an iMac and loaded the Home software, everything works great except that I cannot operate my XL 330 S from the Home software I get an error. Any thoughts or is this feature just not working in the Mac version.

The emulator (Operate My Go) doesn't work in a mac environment, as I understand.

It used to work on my 920 when I had firmware 7.221 but it broke with 7.481 and it's still broken with 8.010.

Well the other day I again tried this function and it now works. Not sure if TomTom updated their site, but who cares it now works. Just wanted to post and update all of you.

Just wanted to chime in. After reading the above post I connected both my 930 and my 920 to TT Home and clicked on the "Operate My Go", when I did it said a file needed to be downloaded. After that download both units now work with that feature. Been waiting quite a while for this to be corrected!
John

Windows 2000

I have the same issue on a Windows 2000 machine. It did download a file but still does not work. Any ideas?

Home crashes every time I try to log in. I haven't once been able to log in. after the crash I get an "unknown" error. That's on Vista 32 and 64.

Try to set HOME to run in compatibility mode (XP term) in Vista.

Yeah, i've tried that... it still crashes. I'll have to call them up just to let them know that I can't fulfill my "latest map guarantee" if I can't log in.

Make sure you have set up a 'My TomTom' account at the TomTom web site. Then make a Support Question "Confirming the telephone conversation" saying that due to problems with home you are not able to check for the LMG and that youexpect an extension of time should the problem with connecting in HOME not be resolved by the end of the 30 day period.

"Operate my go" stopped working

Check my thread over at TomTom 720, TomTom:mad: software sucks. That's the latest from their tech support as of last week. Mac, Vista, XP, we're all SOL for now.

Ask a Question