ttGPS Center?

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom GO 920
I came across this nice looking little tools/app that lets you control a bunch of aspects of your TomTom GPS Unit. I only played with it for a little bit but it looks pretty nice.

Has anyone any experience with it on TomTom PNA here in the states?

http://www.ttgpscenter.com/home_en.html

Hope this does not come across as SPAM as I just thought I would share it with everyone.

Regards,

MrChris

I came across this nice looking little tools/app that lets you control a bunch of aspects of your TomTom GPS Unit. I only played with it for a little bit but it looks pretty nice.

Has anyone any experience with it on TomTom PNA here in the states?

http://www.ttgpscenter.com/home_en.html

Hope this does not come across as SPAM as I just thought I would share it with everyone.

Regards,

MrChris

Hmm... looks like a non-free version of TomTom Home. I'll pass.

Yeah I was kinda thinking the same thing. The only thing I could say is it does "Look Pretty" but not sure of its functionality. I came across it in a google search when I found someone on another board say that it allows for editing Maps directly. All though I could not find out how.

O well.

MC

Agree that it looks like a more sophisticated version of what we know as TT Home. Also seems that if you need help or want to participate in their forums, you have to know Spanish.

Yeah iv been playing with it for the last few days (trial) and alot of it appears to be in spanish. Even the installer asks you what language and even though I chose English when the program started it was in Spanish. Had to fumble my way through the options to change to english. DOH. Kinda like TomTools great suite of tools but again not much of it is in English.

O well. for $12.95USD what can you expect?

MC

Ask a Question