repair centers

TomTom Model(s)
2535M Live
Why doesn't every tomtom user (hopefully a few million users) start emaling to tomtom a demand that tom tom offers repairs of units that are past their warranty period. Its kind of rediculous that they do not have this service. This is their way of getting users to purchase other unit which is not necessary if repaired. Thanks Please don't be complacent EVeryone needs your help

Last edited:
Yesterday I was in a batteries plus chain store to buy some batteries. Ask if they can put a new battery in a Tom Tom and they said yes. Would be the cost of the battery plus $5 installation fee. Just thought that this might help somebody.

That is a good bit of information to know. Battery failure is one of the common problems we see on the forum.

Yesterday I was in a batteries plus chain store to buy some batteries. Ask if they can put a new battery in a Tom Tom and they said yes. Would be the cost of the battery plus $5 installation fee. Just thought that this might help somebody.
Guess I will have to pay my local store another personal visit. I checked on a battery there for my TT720 some months ago before I ordered one online and replaced it myself, and at that time, my local store was clueless about TT unit batteries for any of the models both old and new. Their national web page search still provides no indication at all that they can supply these. They have a "TomTom" section under GPS units, but show only one battery, and it isn't even for a TomTom.

The fact that they're willing to do the job for $5 might say something, too. It's not THAT quick a job on most models.

Ask a Question