Other TomTom's with USB connection, Auxiliary output and media center?? + HD Live

Hello TomTom friends,

I have been using the TomTom GO 730 (W-Europe) for almost 2 years now and I'm a very happy customer. Everything of this device is used by me, and it is integrated in my car.

- Integrated Auxiliary connection to car radio (with 4GB flash and Jukebox)
- Integrated TMC antenna
- Integrated Usb power supply

bmwtomtom.jpg

The only thing that I desire now is the tomtom life services. So I am looking for TomToms with Aux, Usb connection, Media Center (or is it called jukebox?) + Live services. They sell TomTom 740 LIVE but I read somewhere that this is without Aux and Media Center...

Can you please give me advice?

Djorre

Last edited:
As I understand it, when LIVE services was first offered, TT said it could be backwards compatible with then current models (such as a 730) with the use of a special kit.

BUT....

That kit never hit the market.

I see you're in Belgium. That gets you a little closer the solution. We don't get the 940 in the U.S., but I think you will find that it is available with the necessary accessory mount in the UK, and perhaps other parts of the EU.

The 740 can be purchased with the necessary accessory mount, but does not include the MP3 player. For MP3 on the 740, you would need to load a 3rd party software product to play the music.

Ask a Question