Tomtom rider v1 charging active bike dock mount

TomTom Model(s)
rider1, rider 5, go500, go825
Charging Mount for TomTom V1.
Works 100%,
Length of power cable is 40 cm ( 15.7 inches.)
Good Condition.

Know that the copper connections on the back of the Rider1 are in good condition.
If not, the chance is that the TomTom will not be charged constantly.
If the connections on the back of the TomTom Rider1 are in good condition, just clean the copper connections with copper polish.

Just want to be clear about this, because some people have polished the connection on the TomTom with sandpaper to get better connections. If you want, then just renew the copper pins for longer pins. This costs almost nothing. And then the problem is solved, but only when you have sanded the connections on the rear of the Rider1.

Is your Rider1 in good condition, no worries!

Will send it throughout europe.

Attachments

• IMG_3547.JPG
    IMG_3547.JPG
    939.9 KB · Views: 1,414
  • IMG_3549.JPG
    IMG_3549.JPG
    624.6 KB · Views: 1,215
  • IMG_3550.JPG
    IMG_3550.JPG
    590.8 KB · Views: 2,213
  • IMG_3551.JPG
    IMG_3551.JPG
    556.4 KB · Views: 1,171
  • IMG_3552.JPG
    IMG_3552.JPG
    564.3 KB · Views: 1,339
  • IMG_3555.JPG
    IMG_3555.JPG
    690.7 KB · Views: 1,574
  • IMG_3556.JPG
    IMG_3556.JPG
    737 KB · Views: 2,137
good day
I need your help please, my TomTom GPS Rider 1 support is broken ( your Attached Files: IMG_3547.JPG, IMG_3549.JPG, IMG_3550.JPG,IMG_3551.JPG, IMG_3552.JPG,IMG_3555.JPG,IMG_3556.JPG ). I need to buy a new one. Can you tell me if you have any available?

Thank you

Pedro Costa Pereira

Charging Mount for TomTom V1.
Works 100%,
Length of power cable is 40 cm ( 15.7 inches.)
Good Condition.

Know that the copper connections on the back of the Rider1 are in good condition.
If the connections on the back of the TomTom Rider1 are in good condition, just clean the copper connections with copper polish.

Just want to be clear about this, because some people have polished the connection on the TomTom with sandpaper to get better connections. If you want, then just renew the copper pins for longer pins. This costs almost nothing. And then the problem is solved, but only when you have sanded the connections on the rear of the Rider1.

good day
I need your help please, my TomTom GPS Rider 1 support is broken ( your Attached Files: IMG_3547.JPG, IMG_3549.JPG, IMG_3550.JPG,IMG_3551.JPG, IMG_3552.JPG,IMG_3555.JPG,IMG_3556.JPG ). I need to buy a new one. Can you tell me if you have any available?

Thank you

Pedro Costa Pereira Know that the copper connections on the back of the Rider1 are in good condition.

Will send it throughout europe.[/QUOTE]

good day

Thank you

Pedro Costa Pereira Know that the copper connections on the back of the Rider1 are in good condition.

[/QUOTE]
You mentioned replacing the copper pins. Does that mean you know how to get into the mount? Do you know how to remove the silver hinge pins?

That's a four year old post you are replying to Charles. Not likely to get assistance from him or anyone else on this site now, sorry.

You mentioned replacing the copper pins. Does that mean you know how to get into the mount? Do you know how to remove the silver hinge pins?[/QUOTE]
Hi I have a brand new version 1 mount

Ask a Question