tomtom rider 2 buddies feature

Hello everybody,

Thanks to this website I was finally able to make my GPS TT rider 2 and my Verizon wireless phone to talk, and I exploring all the cool new PLUS features.. In particular I like the buddies thing, that doesn't work obviously if you don't have buddies to ride with. The people I ride with still don't have GPS units and if they do they are not TT or they can't pair them to their cellphones and all sorts of troubles.. So I was thinking I should put my eggs in this forum. Let's make a small home-made network of people that own this GPS system and be able to track each other with the buddies function.

I live in San Diego CA and my name is (e-mail address removed).

Add me as your buddy if you live around (even tough I think it will work even if you live on the other side of the US) and let's see if this thing actually really works.
Or even better just reply to this post with your TT name. The more the merrier

cheers

Last edited:
Not to burst your bubble, but I think I read that TT is going to remove this feature. I know it would be cool, but I don't think it's getting used like they thought it would. Maybe it's because the cell companies (mine in particular) make it so tough to get the feature working.

Heaven knows I could have used it a few years ago when we lost one of our group out in Utah for about 3 hours.

well, "buddies" app is still working on 9/2/08...

well, "buddies" app is still working on 9/2/08...

rfleisch just added me as a buddy, and i'm willing to add anyone else, too!
he's in florida and i'm in a cleveland suburb, but it's working just fine. i see him and he sees me.

hey, feel free to add me as a buddy, too!

i'm going to attempt to disguise my email addy here, to escape the spam scrapers...

please substitute 'hotmail' and 'com' in the domain name, and hit me up!

michael_gwynn 'at' [email protected]@m

(it's hard to see it clearly, my last name begins with a G)

Last edited:
hey just add you im glasshouse in columbus... good to meet ya'll i just want to test this thing i dont have any friends with tomtom or at all for that matter (14 yrs. married ya know) cool name v rod do you have one? i have a 06 c50 and paint customs... working on a 05 ultra-classic right now.

Hi all. Also want to check this thing out, if anyone's still around. Added Michael Gwynn... I'm in Czech Republic. Let's see if it works internationally... I am casastr add yahoo you-know what com

Ask a Question