tomtom frozen

I apologize in advance if the answer is already on here but I am too frustrated to search further. Problem: my new Tomtom One is frozen. I believe I have a 125 since this is what was registered on tomtom home when I first went to the home page. The package I received it in simply says One and no further info in the documents. It is the $99 offered at many places during Christmas. It worked wonderfully for the first few days. I did attempt a map correction and the next time I tried to turn on it was frozen with night time screen inside of a car. I held the on/off button, reset more times than I can count. Tried the website - it did connect. Tried the help messages - uninstalled application, reinstalled application but it didn't unfreeze the device itself. When I tried to reconnect to the home page, it stated I needed to reset. Did that and still the same thing. So, I completely uninstalled tomtom home and the reinstalled but only the same thing. The device is still frozen and when attempting to go to tomtom home, it still states the device has new application, reset and reconnect to home. Did that but only to get the same msg when logging into home page. Tried the unistall/reinstall thing several times but still the same thing.

Any advice??

If you made a backup (hopefully with Explorer), you can try formatting the internal flash drive of the unit and restoring.

Ask a Question