Text Size Tom Tom Rider 410

TomTom Model(s)
Go 6100 & Rider 410
Can anyone tell me how to increase the text size on the 410? It's virtually unreadable. My eyes are fine for long distance but very close up it's just a blur without my reading glasses!

I don't know if the Rider series of the newer generation supports this feature, but have a look here, as this is how it works on other comparable models:

Menu screen / Settings / Appearance / Display / Size of text and buttons

Thanks Canderson. I also have a TomTom 6100 and that's exactly how you change the Text size. Not on the 410 though. I don't think it can be done which is ridiculous on a sat nav designed to be used on a motorbike!

Thanks Canderson. I also have a TomTom 6100 and that's exactly how you change the Text size. Not on the 410 though. I don't think it can be done which is ridiculous on a sat nav designed to be used on a motorbike!
How big is the screen on the 410? (The numbering makes it sound like a 4" screen). Seems they only supply this option on the larger screens.

Ask a Question