Screen fault

TomTom Model(s)
Go520
Hi. My Go520 has suddenly started to play up. When I press the navigate to part of the screen the Mobile Phone part is selected. In fact if I press any of the top buttons it doesn't recognise them but selects the one below. Is there a fix for this and what is causing the problem.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Try a reset using the dedicatd hole on the bottom. If that doesn't help, try slowly sliding the sharp edge of a business card around the glass perimeter to clear out any gunge.

Try a reset using the dedicatd hole on the bottom. If that doesn't help, try slowly sliding the sharp edge of a business card around the glass perimeter to clear out any gunge.
As an addendum to that suggestion - the goal of using the edge of the business card is to clear out any contamination trapped between the screen and the trim bezel that might be pressing on the screen and generating false signals.

- Tom -

Ask a Question