Rendering engine crash

My Rendering Engine crashes too (Windows 10 64-Bit) despite reinstallation. Just after the MyDrive update so I am assuming that it was not tested as much as it should be and will now have to wait for TomTom to do something about it ?.
I'm having the same problem, uninstalled the software several times now and reloaded only to have the same message appear 'Rendering engine has crashed'.
Version number 4.3.5.5012

It's now the end of June 2023 3 months after the original post. I downloaded and installed My drive and the problem still has not been fixed. The software still keeps logging me off even after I apply the fix. Perhaps it's time to take legal action against this company

Every time time I log into Mydrive connect on my pc and click update the program crashes and I get a error message stating Rendering Engine Crash and the program reloads with me having to log in again only for the same thing to keep happening. Has anyone else experienced this and does anyone have a solution. Cheers!
Exact same happening to me today. Did you find a solution?

@wilky71

Click the 'View Attachment' link in blue in BJBunny's post in post #74 in this thread. (scroll back to previous page to see it)

Every time time I log into Mydrive connect on my pc and click update the program crashes and I get a error message stating Rendering Engine Crash and the program reloads with me having to log in again only for the same thing to keep happening. Has anyone else experienced this and does anyone have a solution. Cheers!
Yes its happening to me now with Win10 crappy update software

I've just tried to update my satnav and on updating the tomtom connect software, I keep getting the rendering engine has crashed message.
The problem is that the software doesn't stay open long enough for me to access the settings menu to change the display settings.

I've just tried to update my satnav and on updating the tomtom connect software, I keep getting the rendering engine has crashed message.
The problem is that the software doesn't stay open long enough for me to access the settings menu to change the display settings.
The main screen doesn't need to stay open. Do you see the systray icon for MyDrive in the lower right of your screen? If so, back up a couple of pages here for instructions.

how can I get to the settings screen, when the error page comes up and freezes the screen?
cannot proceed into the page to change the graph mode?

im having the same problem very frustrating

Have you tried the solution recommended in this thread?
Hi. Sorry to bother you with this because everybody seems to be resolving the render crash with the advice given in this thread but I am still struggling. When I right click on the MyDrive icon in the systray I don't get anything like the screenshot with the settings tab posted on this thread. I can access properties and that seems to be about it.
Thank you.

Hi
If you right click on the Mydrive icon you should have

1690631708365.png

Then another click on parameter you should have this screen

1690631877290.png

Ask a Question