Rendering engine crash

The settings are not accessed from the main app screen. Right click on the systray icon and select Settings. It's the third from the left in the screen shot below:
View attachment 5790

^
Thank you!!! I didn't realise that the right click had to be in the System Tray after app had been launched - I was trying to right click on the icon in the task bar. Most grateful, because it's all working now.

With latest MyDrive Connect 4.4.0.5040 the same issue is still hounting. But when the Rendering engine crashes, there is no way to access settings page and change graphics mode!

With latest MyDrive Connect 4.4.0.5040 the same issue is still hounting. But when the Rendering engine crashes, there is no way to access settings page and change graphics mode!
Don't open the app. Use the icon in the systray in the lower right of the screen to change settings.
That said, there seems to be some worldwide outage of the server right now, so it's not working.

Don't open the app. Use the icon in the systray in the lower right of the screen to change settings.
That said, there seems to be some worldwide outage of the server right now, so it's not working.
I did the following:
  1. Started the application (which fails)
  2. Now the Mydrive icon is shown on the systray; I selected keep on systray and closed the app
  3. Click app with right side button, see picture
No settings available!
Is there a command line solution or something?

Attachments

• Mydirve Connect Win11.jpg
    Mydirve Connect Win11.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 6
I did the following:
  1. Started the application (which fails)
  2. Now the Mydrive icon is shown on the systray; I selected keep on systray and closed the app
  3. Click app with right side button, see picture
No settings available!
Is there a command line solution or something?
Find settings
It's on the Tomtom icon which is on the right next to the computer clock.

Find settings
It's on the Tomtom icon which is on the right next to the computer clock.
There is no icons on the right side of the clock in Windows 11! ???

Attachments

• IMG_20240311_142702.jpg
    IMG_20240311_142702.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 6
@j_pekka
Because of a wide screen I keep my Systray in the left margin. When you open the Systray right click on the TomTom icon, the click on Settings.

Attachments

• Screen 24-03-12 at 08.32.JPG
    Screen 24-03-12 at 08.32.JPG
    17.8 KB · Views: 5
Is if you click on the little arrow. ?

View attachment 6144
Nope. There was originally MiDrive icon on Desctop (with a little arrow). I can create a shortcut (with a tic mark) to the desctop and add it to taskbar (in the picture). None of them has the setting wheel. Properties window is another thing, not having the option needed.

Attachments

• IMG20240312201307.jpg
    IMG20240312201307.jpg
    226.8 KB · Views: 4
@j_pekka
Because of a wide screen I keep my Systray in the left margin. When you open the Systray right click on the TomTom icon, the click on Settings.
OK, now I found it! Whe I tried to start MyDrive, its icon appeared on systray area and there I can select Settings!
Thanks a lot everybody!

Ask a Question