Remove Items on TomTom Homs

TomTom Model(s)
XL340.s & NAV5 for Palm T3
Remove Items on TomTom Home

Hi,
I have a new XL 340.s and have just installed TomTom's updated maps. On TomTom Home "Remove Items" shows nothing on my device or computer. The "Show Items On My Device" does seem to show what is on the device. Without a listing on ":Remove Items" I can't make room for new updated as I have only 9.9MB memory remaining.
Any help out there?
Thanx,
Tod

Last edited:
Remove Items should be showing all the different items. There should be 2 tabs: Items on Device and Computer.

With the unit connected to the computer and Home running, it should take a couple of seconds for Home to populate the screen with items in different categories.

If indeed nothing is showing, try a reset on your unit (hold the power button for about 15 seconds on your model, I think), reconnect to the computer and try Home again.

If the screen is still empty, you could try uninstalling Home and reinstalling.

Another alternative is to use Explorer to look at the contents of the computer and try removing items that way from various folders.

But, make a complete Explorer backup, not Home, first before doing anything.

Remove Items on TomTom Home

Remove Items should be showing all the different items. There should be 2 tabs: Items on Device and Computer.

With the unit connected to the computer and Home running, it should take a couple of seconds for Home to populate the screen with items in different categories.

If indeed nothing is showing, try a reset on your unit (hold the power button for about 15 seconds on your model, I think), reconnect to the computer and try Home again.

If the screen is still empty, you could try uninstalling Home and reinstalling.

Another alternative is to use Explorer to look at the contents of the computer and try removing items that way from various folders.

But, make a complete Explorer backup, not Home, first before doing anything.

Thanx,
Nothing worked.
I'm waiting for customer service to reply until I start trying the Explorer/Registry route.
Tod

Ask a Question