question about 930 (which side of the road)

I have a 920 and I'm curious about the 930.

Does the 930 tell you if the POI is on the left or right side of the road?

(after a miscommunication here, I've learned that the 920 will show you which side of the road your destination is only if the street address is entered manually (i.e. not just picking a POI). I'm curious if this is the case for the 930 also)

Thank you.

The 930 will still have the checkered flag instead of the arrow pointing.
However, it is hard to see but you may notice the flag lean more to one side of the street than the other. You can tell by the placement of the pole.

The 930 will still have the checkered flag instead of the arrow pointing.
However, it is hard to see but you may notice the flag lean more to one side of the street than the other. You can tell by the placement of the pole.

why don't they have it like the other GPS companies that say its on the right or left. after all it knows where it is. they just not giving you that info. isn't that the core function of a GPS?

why don't they have it like the other GPS companies that say its on the right or left. after all it knows where it is. they just not giving you that info. isn't that the core function of a GPS?

I think the it doesn't know where the POIs are. It only knows if you enter the address manually. Then it doesn't want to tell you :).

Depends where the POI was set up as being.

I noticed this last night when driving. Majority of POI's are in the middle of the road. So that is where the flag is set. If you punch in an address it will set the flag left or right. I wish they should it on the status bar or turn indicator by either putting the flag left or right of the turn or distance.

It shows the flag + an arrow pointing to which side of the road its on. Its been like that since quite a ways back actually.

Ask a Question