930 Questions

Just bought a 930 and have a couple questions. First, the manual says to click on the compass icon to set the compass preferences but I can't find the compass icon anywhere, only the option to show the compass. I have selected show all icons like the manual says to do.

Second, I have 2 Motorola Razr phones set up for bluetooth operation but no matter which phone I select I get the same phonebook contacts list. I have loaded the contacts list from both phones but the last list I load shows up for both phones. Is there any way to get the proper list to show up for the selected phone?

The 930 either shows the compass pointing north or it doesn't ( use the icon status bar preferences )

I think the 930 only stores one contact list ( that would be the last one loaded to the 930 )

PSJ aka Marc

You are right, I just talked to a tech rep at Tomtom and you can either show the compass or not. There are no compass preferences in the new update.

Also, you can only have one contact list at a time for your bluetooth connection even though you can have up to 5 phones connected. This is something that Tomtom needs to correct so you can have the proper contact list with each phone without having to reload it each time you connect.

Ask a Question