Pre-installed Telephone numbers

As a Australian sales rep I drive around vast distances in cities and between towns and other cities. I love my GO720 (my first ever GPS). I also love the Itinerary Planning button.I also have Bluetooth connected and have my regular phone numbers from my mobile cell phone (just a Nokia 6234) sync with the GPS.
Does anyone know if there is a function that can be added to GO720 that permits you to preload phone numbers (in the safe surrounds of home), reducing the risk of typing phone numbers, whilst driving? (A vioice activation option for entering phone numbers would also be great).

As a Australian sales rep I drive around vast distances in cities and between towns and other cities. I love my GO720 (my first ever GPS). I also love the Itinerary Planning button.I also have Bluetooth connected and have my regular phone numbers from my mobile cell phone (just a Nokia 6234) sync with the GPS.
Does anyone know if there is a function that can be added to GO720 that permits you to preload phone numbers (in the safe surrounds of home), reducing the risk of typing phone numbers, whilst driving? (A vioice activation option for entering phone numbers would also be great).
Don't know your TT or your phone.
Without being connected to the computer click on phone and look for the option to download your phone book.

Ask a Question