please help with this simple problem =]

TomTom Model(s)
tomtom xl2
hi, hopefully you can help, i have a tomtom xl2, and at first it used to make "clicks" when you clicked on any of the options etc, its now, for some reason stopped giving the clicking response to buttons (on screen) i know its not really a problem, but my girlfriend prefers the clicking. =D...
also, its stopped making the startup drum beat, but i heard it only does this from a reboot/first time start up, am i correct?
thanks!
Dan

You should hear the drum sounds every time you reboot the unit as contrasted to just powering the unit on using the power button.

I am not aware that there was any audio feedback on any TT models when clicking through the various menu items. I sure don't have them here.

You sure you aren't thinking of a Garmin? They click ....... :)

Last edited:
I've never had audio feedback on button selections either, dhn... not on any of the TomToms I've ever used or demo'd. Agree it would be a nice option.

Thanks

thanks for your help people, i guess i was thinking of the garmin we used to have haha xD

Ask a Question